I had such a fantastic response from my first 'Look of the Day' post last week & I had so many requests to do it for one of my looks in particular this weekend (More so on my outfit!)
I was heading out for a meeting in this outfit so I went with some of my fave comfy jeans, a jacket & the little lace top I am wearing under neath is actually a little Kayser lingerie top over my black Kayser bra which I chopped at the waist! (Cheeky!) Not too reveling but gave such a nice finish to the outfit. You cant see my shoes but I was wearing my favorite simple black Steve Madden pumps.. Shoes you can team with almost ANY outfit - Kind of like the little black dress, but for shoes!
- Under top; Black Kayser Brazilian Chemise $26.95
- Watch; Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch $250.00
- Jeans; Victoria Beckham Denim (Which I purchased about 2-3 years ago but has been a must-have in my wardrobe) - The price I cannot remember!
- Red Jacket $44.99 (These jackets come in a huge range of colors and I got this one from Hot Miami Styles in a SMALL - Click on the purple link or go to www.hotmiamistyles.com)
- Heels; Black Steve Madden pumps $100.00
I had quite a few comments on my hair in this picture, especially how I keep it looking so healthy. Naturally I have very dark brown hair (as you can tell by my eyebrows) So going blonde I was obviously a little unsure of how my hair would take the color change - but it took the color VERY well even to my hairdressers surprise!
I believe this comes down to just taking care of yourself, & nourishing your body from the inside out! I was born with naturally very thick hair but start by eating good wholesome foods, lots of water, avoid too much alcohol.. the obvious things! I also take/use the following to help keep my hair healthy;
- Ethical Nutrients 'Hair, nails & skin' supplement daily
- Use organic shampoo & conditioner
- Moroccan Oil
- A blonde toner (to stop my hair going a brassy color - This is something you definitely need when you go blonde!)
INSPIRE, SHARE, L♡VE
LOVE ELLIE x"LOVE WHO YOU ARE"
♡ PLEASE NOTE; I have not been paid to give a review on any of these products.